The outside space is accessed by french doors in the sitting room. On one side is the beautifully restored verandah with hanging chair. On the other, is the south facing patio with large, repurposed cable drum tables, charcoal bbq and pergola, complete with fairy lights! The enclosed, secure garden is the perfect space for the kids to kick a ball around or to play with the dog.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a super-king bed and ensuite shower. There is also the option to work from home here with a desk and chair and good wifi for zoom calls etc. Bedroom 2 has a kingsize bed with ensuite shower. Bedroom 3 & 4 both have twin beds and there is also a family bathroom.
Things to note:
- Driftwood Corner is a family-focused property and is not suitable for parties. No more than 8 people (this includes those staying) in the property at any time unless by prior agreement in writing.
- Self check in with key safe from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome when requested at time of booking.
- Kitchen facilities: Double range cooker with 5 burner gas hob and double electric oven, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere.
- Iron & board, clothes airer and 1 hairdryer provided. Rotary washing line in garden.
- There is parking available on the driveway, with space for 2 cars. Free on-street parking is available in the village a 5-minute walk from the house.
- 1 travel cot (please bring bedding) and 1 highchair are available on request.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Wi-Fi good for zoom calls and streaming Netflix etc.
- We have a minimum 3 night stay all year round except during peak season when it is 7. Midweek stays are cheaper than weekends and we offer a 20% discount for 7 night stays not in peak season.
Got any more questions? Check out our FAQ page here. Once you have booked you will get access to our digital guidebook. You can see a restricted view of it now by clicking the link below.